During the unpredictable winter months in the Charlotte area, I have to be a little bit more creative in order to keep my Bonus Boys and Mom entertained. Especially since the temperature can fluctuate between temperate to tempest! But the good news is that there are plenty of amazing things to do in the Charlotte area! Wondering what you can do indoors? No worries, I have you covered! Here are 5 great options for fun outside the usual dining, shopping or movie:
- Check out a performance at the Blumenthal Performing Arts Center. We have some world class talent coming to our area!
- Get cultured at one of our many art and culture museums, such as the Bechtler, the Mint Museum, or the Harvey B. Gantt Center for African Arts + Culture.
- Spectate the Sports at a Charlotte Hornets game.
- Sing along at a local concert. The Charlotte area has plenty to choose from, even great local bands at venues like The Fillmore.
- Get your heart racing at Victory Lane Karting or to the NASCAR Hall of Fame.
If you still need more inspiration here’s a list compiled by the Charlotte Agenda to fill those winter months! Enjoy!